Byron Motorsports Park
Byron Illinois, 1-815-234-2271
Located just South Of Rockford Illinois
2525 E. Ash Road Byron, IL 61010
- Brand new layout and design in 2011. On both tracks - Legacy and Hilltop. Groomed practice days!
- AMA sanctioned MX track . Open to the public during the week and weekends when no races are scheduled.
- 20 acres of land is available as a trail area.
- You must be an AMA member. Memberships are available at the track the day you want to ride.
- There is an entry fee to the track. Memberships to the track are available also.
- Park closes for the season once the snow begins to fly.
Ki Tracks MX Park
5067 W Pines Rd, Oregon, IL
815-238-1829 or 815-732-3073
Send email to: Info@KiTracksMX.com
Just East of White Pines State Park. 30 miles South of Rockford
Entrance at Summer Fun Recreation Go-Kart facility.
- One MX track: Looking for a challenging ride, this is the place to be. Adjust your speed, and the track suits those a little less daring as well. The track includes a large table top, many smaller jumps, whoops and burms.
- Two Pee Wee Tracks: Kids only can ride on these two tracks. Gives those youngsters a chance to sharpen their riding skills with out the grown ups getting in the way. One of those is for beginners and the other is for intermediate riders
24558 1100 E Street
Walnut IL 61376
PRACTICE RULES & REGULATIONS
Practice fee $20/ rider $10 for 50cc riders NO ALCOHOL OR GLASS CONTAINERS ALLOWED All riders must read and sign the release form. Riders under 18 must have a consenting adult present or an approved, notarized, guardian release transfer form signed by his/her parents. ATV riders must be at least 16 years old. ATVís must have nerf bars and teather kill switches. All riders must wear the following equipment(required): Helmet, boots, long sleeved jersey, riding pants, gloves, goggles. (recommended): chest protector KICKSTANDS MUST BE REMOVED FROM BIKES ALL PETS MUST BE AN A LEASH NO PIT RIDING NO BIG BIKES ON THE 50 TRACK
Rock Glen OHV Park
North main and Bypass 20, Rockford, IL.
The park has over 130 acres of both sandy track to woods with lots of trees.† Not a lot of technical stuff, but enough to keep most people happy.† They have a small motocross track for kids next to the parking area and a big track down in the middle of the lake they have there.† Yes, they have a lake, which could be a blast in winter when it freezes totally.† There is plenty of mud too, as when we were out there they had some rain and areas were very muddy, where other areas seemed to dry out pretty quick.† The trails are marked one way, so you won't go head on to someone.
Pricing: Currently the cost is $20 per day with a one time purchase of a state sticker that is good for one year.† Flags are required and are sold there.